Copyright for the photographs reproduced on these pages remains with the persons or institutions individually credited. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is prohibited except to the extent permitted below.
These pages may be downloaded or printed for your personal use provided that you include this copyright notice on each copy and that you make no alterations to any of the pages and do not use any of the pages in any other work or publication in whatever medium stored.
If you elect to post or upload information to our website you do so on the following understanding:
- We have a non-exclusive licence to use that content free of any charge on our website; on any related websites and on websites of organisations that we have a business relationship with. We will not use such content for commercial purposes without your approval.
- Content that is submitted by you is your responsibility. We do not and will not “endorse” or “disagree” with such content. We reserve the right to remove content in our absolute discretion.
- If content supplied by you is subsequently deleted you appreciate that content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. Visiting Arts is not responsible for the content of external websites or the level of their security. The privacy statement below applies solely to information collected by this website.
- We take all appropriate steps to protect your information both online and off-line. If you would like information on our security procedures please contact us at email@example.com
- No part of the Visiting Arts pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Visiting Arts, the Visiting Arts and 1mile2 Logos etc), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Visiting Arts.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Visiting Arts, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use us to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Visiting Arts website or that of our associates, such as a denial of service attack.